Saturday 3 March 2012

Daemonettes and Seekers of Slaanesh

Introduction:

I received 20 Daemonettes, 10 Seekers and a Daemon Prince for Christmas, to expand my Daemon army, as I am currently working on a Slaanesh army.  As I play both Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000, I wanted to be able to use these models in both armies, I have added little "pegs" to the feet of the Daemons and drilled holes in the bases for them to fit into, so I can change between circle and square bases whenever I need to. Here are my points so far (for Warhammer), without the Daemon Prince, 10 Daemonettes, any upgrades/magic items and obviously none of my other Daemon.

Heart-reaper the Deceiver - 1 Herald of Slaanesh with Steed of Slaanesh - 115
Pride-seeker the Slayer - 1 Herald of Slaanesh - 90
The Eternal Dancers - 19 Daemonettes with Alluress, Musician, Standard - 258
The Sin Bringers - 9 Seekers of Slaanesh with Alluress - 228
This comes to 691 Points

Pictures:









Colour Scheme:

For these Daemons, I decided to go for a colour scheme that was easy to replicate but still looked nice and effective. So I kept my original colour scheme and used that for these.

Step 1 - Undercoat the model with Shadow Grey.
Step 2 - Paint the metal areas with Chainmail.
Step 3 - Paint the claws with Deheb Stone.
Step 4 - Paint the hair and cloth with Hormagaunt Purple or Liche Purple.
Step 5 - Wash any areas painted Hormagaunt Purple with Leviathan Purple.
Step 6 - Wash the claws with Devlan Mud.
Step 7 - Wash the rest of the model with Badab Black.
Step 8 - Wash the rest of the model again, this time with Leviathan Purple.
Step 9 - Paint the gems with Enchanted Blue.
Step 10 - Put a dot of Skull White on the gems and on the eyes.
Step 11 - Paint the gems with Gloss Varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment